Information provided according to Sec. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Precima Magnettechnik Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Röcker Str. 16
- Managing Director Dipl-Ing. Karl-Heinz Pape
- Managing Director Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Brenneisen
Telephone: +49 (0) 5722-89332-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 5722-89332-2
Email: info [at] precima.de
Entry in the Handelsregister.
Registering court:Amtsgericht Stadthagen
Registration number: HRB 2142
VAT Id number according to Sec. 27 a German Value Added Tax Act:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Please find our email in the impressum/legal notice.
We do not take part in online dispute resolutions at consumer arbitration boards.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
Concept, development and webdesign
- © jokatoons - Fotolia.com #49967123 - Made in Germany
- © andrej pol - Shutterstock.com #60047560 - chemical tanker at sea
- © James Jones Jr - Shutterstock.com #105399476 - Offshore Jack Up Rig and The Production Platform in The Middle of The Sea
- © James Jones Jr - Shutterstock.com #96172775 - Silhouette of Offshore Jack Up Rig in The Middle of The Sea at Sunset Time
- © James Jones Jr - Shutterstock.com #114188182 - Offshore Jack Up Oil Drilling Rig and The Production Platform
- © esbobeldijk - Shutterstock.com #79239682 - Close up of Wind turbine producing alternative energy
- © TebNad - Shutterstock.com #36420478 - Wind turbines farm in sea near Denmark
- © Roberto Anguita Escribano - Shutterstock.com #8851495 - wind turbines on snow landscape
- © Rafal Olkis - Shutterstock.com #61985692 - Wind Turbine - alternative and green energy source
- © Patsy A. Jacks - Shutterstock.com #10637908 - Vacant Airplane Jetway
- © Andre Grossmann - Shutterstock.com #9183226 - Container bridges in the port of Hamburg
- © Christian Lagerek - Shutterstock.com #1259020 - Behälter, der durch Luft durch Kran transportiert wird
- © tobkatrina - Shutterstock.com #1801344 - Innere LuftfahrtcProduktionsanlage
- © Gertjan Hooijer - Shutterstock.com #813020 - Ladung krane (Rotterdam Hafen, die Niederlande)
- © powell83 - Fotolia.com #85874271 - Hamburg - Germany
- © wavebreakmedia - Fotolia.com #256140364 - orklift driver talking with his manager in a large warehouse
- © Photographee.eu - Fotolia.com #171247949 - Man pushing a yellow forklift in huge store
- "Entypo" (Iconfont) by Daniel Bruce
- "Font Awesome" (Iconfont) by Dave Gandy
- "MFG Labs" (Iconfont) by MFG Labs